So tonight I got off work and I went hoMe to an empty house. My parents went up to York for the weekend. So I went shopping and got some cute shirts at Forever 21.
While in the store, I saw this bitchy prostatot go around the store picking up shirts laughing at them and then throwing them on the floor. I couldn't believe it. How could you ever do that? Who does she think she is?
At the time I was talking to Sara Reney. Our texting went like this…
I explained the situation and She replied
S: I hate when people do that. There is no need to make a mess.
L: Ya this is why I believe in Karma. There just has to be some consequence.
S: They go to a place where everyone ignores them when they die.
I couldn’t believe sara said that. I died.
So then I went home and began drinking. I don’t know why. Drinking by yourself is not a good idea. But I drank…a lot. And of course, to add onto my brilliance, I cooked while I drank the rum, blasting Cake all the while.
I texted because that’s what you do when you are drunk right?
Well I don’t remember much of the night except that I watched beerfest and drank about 3 shots too much.
Poor CJ came at the worst part of my night and dealt with the aftermath of my actions.
Do you ever wonder why you do things?
I wonder a lot. I don’t know why I do anything to be honest. But I like to believe that I make the choices that I find to be right at that given time. Consequences suck sometimes but I think that the consequences I bring upon myself are supposed to happen to me.
The universe works in mysterious ways.
It's my grammie sweetie's birthday today. I am forever thankful for the influence she had on my life. I still miss her all the time. RIP
Love, Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment