Friday, May 21, 2010

Working my life away

I haven't written in a while. This always happens with my blogs.
But it's all good because I am updating now.

So to wrap up my past week, I have been working and working and working.
Yes, contrary to what I wanted, Starbucks is starting to take over my life. But in a way, its good
For one thing, Im not at home being bored and slacking off.
And second, I'm making money for my travels abroad.

I guess its ok. Im working about 30-35 hours at least a week. wowee wow wow.

Other than working, I have been hanging out with CJ and his friends. They are great people. It's always a blast with them.
Last night we played kickball and my team kicked ass. We called ourselves the "Wootits" haha who knows. But it was fun. I played barefoot and now my the top of my rightfoot and shin are bruised from the kickball. At least I kicked it far and got a lot of RBIs :)

Summer is amazing. I just love being barefoot and hanging out outside until late at night. Its so nice.

After, we went got some drinks and hung out at Sammy B's and Verrico's. Harpoon UFO is amazing. I finished the six pack even though I probably shouldn't have. It was so so yummmy. I may get more by the end of the weekend. haha.

Sammy B, Jeff, CJ, and I had a long heart to heart on the porch. Sometimes i feel like we can solve all of worlds problems while having these heart to hearts. I guess its a matter of trying to remember what we figure out that matters. I can never seem to remember. haha.

I have often thought of writing a drunk journal. Good idea? I have no clue. It would probably end up being filled with emotional entries and un-readable handwriting. haha we will see what comes from it.

Alright well mom just made me a grilled cheese. yummmm

love, Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment