Wednesday, June 2, 2010

we cut the legs off of our pants threw our shoes into the ocean sit back and wave through the daylight sit back and wave through the daylight

Im just so so tired.
Working is taking a toll on me. I think eventually I will get used to waking up so early for work, but who knows…
I mean honestly, I have been waking up for classes and work for years now. Why hasn’t my body gotten used to it yet?

The weirdest part is that I am always wide awake at like 10pm. I’m ready to go! And I can’t get to sleep until like 2 or 3 in the morning. Thus the cycle continues.

Maybe that why Im a good Journalism major… I am able to pull all nighters at any given time. Which as my April depicted, happens quite often.

Tomorrow Lizzie, Sam, and I are going to the beach after I get out of work. It should be a blasty blast. ☺ Hopefully some of CJ’s friends can come as well. ☺

I love this song....

No comments:

Post a Comment