Tonight was a blast. Kier and I met up with Lizzie and Sam at Ipswitch River Park. Alliance was puttign on a concert and two of Sam's friends were playing. Amazing! They were so talented and they were such great people. I'm glad she has made such great friends.
Check out their myspaces!
http://www.myspace.com/sethandzakk
http://www.myspace.com/nicolecooganri
Hanging out with them was a blast. I love Kier Sam and Lizzie. They are truly amazing people.
Well before the concert I was cleaning my room when I found my old clarinet. I actually remembered how to play it. I can't believe it. haha.
I think I'm going to try to regain some skills on the clarinet while getting better at the piano as well. God Music.. I just can't get enough of it. I want to learn everything.
Ok new goal of summer...
11. Gain piano skills and just be more musical. haha who knows what I'm talking about right now. But ya. Music!
Alright well I'm still extremely tired from this past month so... Bed time!
Love, Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment