Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer 2010

Summer is here! I finished my final exam today...Global Comm. SO glad that its over.
Now its onto summer. :)

As I handed in my final to Hyde, he asked me what my plans were for the summer. I realized that at that moment I had none. How boring right? I plan on working my way through summer basically.

Its sad. I need to live it up. Every year I start off the summer saying "This will be the best summer ever!", yet it never turns out that way.

So lets set some goals.
  1. Work and make money but don't let Sbux be my life.
  2. Surf at least 30 days this summer.
  3. Take pictures.
  4. Hang out with friends.
  5. Do something out of the ordinary.
  6. Write songs and make a CD of some sort.
  7. Clean my room and get rid of all the junk I have accumulated over the years.
  8. See all of my St. Mikes friends.
  9. Go camping and hiking. Explore the world.
  10. Grilling and campfires! I just love them and I want them to be a common theme to my summer.


What a weird list. Well Im going to start packing up my room. Last night with the roomies. God Im going to miss them.

Love, Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment