Saturday, May 15, 2010

A face without freckles is like a sky without the stars.



I was Extremely tired all day today.
I guess I'll start with yesterday.

So Corey came to my house at about 12pm yesterday. He met my fat cat...Spooks and got a tour of my house. :) Then we drove to Carver to visit Kendal. It was an amazingly fun trip. We sang the entire way down and my throat is still sore from it.

While there we hung out with Kendal and went on a hike. So much fun. I wish I had not worn jeans, but that's how we live and learn. So after our hike we went into Plymouth and at at a delicious italian restaurant. :) yummmm and we spit on Plymouth rock. Cause apparently its good luck to do so.

Overall it was a fun and exciting day, but god did it wipe me out. I got home at about 9 and watched the Bruins lose. Lets not talk about it.

I was going to go into Boston but I was so tired I decided to go to bed instead.

Then I got a call from Ceej. Soon as I knew it, I was on my way to Reading to pick him up and go to Sammy B's graduation party. Such a fun time. I have missed everyone so much and I'm so glad that we were able to see everyone last night. The only bad thing was that I was extremely tired, so I spent most of the tie trying to rally some energy.

We were there until about 3am. We sat around and talked and it was a fun time.

After, CJ and I ate a sandwich. (HIMYM reference.) Fun times. Its a great way to end a night.

We drove to Reading and I fell alseep next to CJ. <3

At 7am we were up, and we unpacked his car. He is officially home for the summer. I am so happy. Then he went to meet up with his Rugby team and I went home to fall asleep until noon.


TODAY
So After my nap, I drove with my mom to the office where Erica and Aliza were having a Yard Sale. I cleaned the office and we hung out with them for a little while. I love family. It's always a good time with them. Aliza and I bonded and briefly talked about life, which is always nice. I feel so blessed to have people who care about me in my life. :)

Then mom and I went up to Salem NH to get baby gifts, but they were out of stock on everything. So we drove home shortly after.

I was extremely tired and spacey all day and really didn't talk much.

Kiersten and I went on a walk around the Wakefield lake tonight and then drove around for two hours. I love that girl. We just talked about everything in life from our past to our future. Fun times.

Summer is definitely beginning. more and more people are arriving home. I can't wait to hang out and catch up with people. :)

Alright well I'm very tired so I'm going to go to sleep.

Goodnight moon!

Love, Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment