So yesterday was Mother's Day. I love my mom but I don't really get the point of the holiday. But Whatever, its a great excuse to hang out with family. :)
Kendal and Corey and others quote this all the time. So funny.
God I miss them so much and its been like 3 days! I'm hopeless.
I spent most of the day with the family and then met up with CJ. He was really tired from his Montreal trip so we hung around in his dorm for the night. It's so nice to finally be home. I look forward to the couple of months a year where I don't have a long distance relationship. Its nice.
My goal for today and tomorrow is to get transferred into a Starbucks near home. I would go back to the original one in Reading, but that store has really gone downhill. Everyone is just so upset and no one seems to like it anymore. It makes me sad becasue I remember how it used to be.
But change is good. I'm looking at either the one on 28 Main in Reading or the one in North Andover near Merrimack. Hopefully they want me.
Currently Im sitting in the Staff Office at Salem State while CJ signs people out. Blehhhh. But one more hour and we can leave!
I'm ready for summer to begin. I want something fun to happen tonight. I guess we will see how it goes. :)
Alright that's all for now.
Love, Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment