There is nothing like sitting outside in the summer. In my back yard, I just sit and watch the world go by as I listen to the birds chirping. I love having nothing to do. It's great.
I worked today. As weird as it is, I went in to talk to my new boss yesterday and he told me he needed help, so I showed up at 8am this morning. I think this place will be a great change. Its relaxing and laid back but everyone knows what they are doing.
I have 30 hours next week. I guess I wont have as much free time soon. But I did manage to take off Thursday afternoons, Fridays, and Saturdays. :) As I promised myself before, Sbux will NOT become my life this summer.
I began reading The Tipping Point today. I love it so far. I think trends and social behaviors are just fascinating. Yup... I'm a true journalism major.
Nothing amazing has happened over the last couple of days. I promise my summer will be exciting soon. I think this weekend shows a lot of promise.
I'm seeing some SMC buddies tomorrow and Sunday and I cannot wait!
Alright well I'm going to go and hang out outside and read. Ohhh summer... how i <3 thee.
Love, Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment