Thursday, May 27, 2010

Live in the moment

ok well you have probably been waiting for ridiculous things to happen to me so...
Yesterday I worked 8am-3pm and was exhausted beyond my wildest imaginations, but I decided that I wanted to go to York Beach. So I got out and called CJ and we began our trip.

I had the original goal of surfing, but I got too lazy. haha Go me...

So anyways on the trip up we were driving on a street in North Reading when we saw a truck backing up toward us. I stopped and gave him room. The guy ended up getting out of his car to help a HUGH snapping turtle cross the road. It was so funny. The turtle wouldn't move so the guy ended up having to pick up its hind legs and "Wheelbarrow" the turtle to the other side. It was ridiculous and funny.

So then we got up to york and decided to walk downtown. They were combing the beach at short sands and it was nice out so we decided to walk to Long Sands.

At the end of the beach we jumped around on rocks trying to find sea life but failed miserably. The tide moved in quickly and we saved our flip flops by minutes. I almost lost my phone. Not that it would be a big deal considering it has been taped up since pday.
Ohh pday… we wont go there.
Rain moved in extremely fast so we walked to the nearest corner store to get sandwiches. The guy needed one dollar bills so I paid entirely in ones and then some. I gave the guy $30 in ones and he definitely thought I was a stripper. Of course I didn’t help the situation by explaining that the ones were “tips from my job.” Haha

The rest of the night was filled with rum and coke while we watched transformers and ate our sandwiches. Yummm The night was great. It’s nice to get away from Mass sometimes. We left late that night because I had to work at 7am but we stopped by Kerry’s first.

It felt good to hug her. I miss that girl so much.

Alright well that’s it


Love, Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment